Tenant Request for Property Maintenance
When there are problems with appliances, leaks, running toilet, or any other maintenance issue at your rental unit, please email or call our office at 715-838-2000. We will create a work order for someone from our maintenance staff to come over and fix the problem. They will do their best to get there as soon as time allows. Some things require a judgment call on their part, and they will determine if it’s something that needs immediate attention, depending on what may be happening elsewhere. We will be able to get there with more flexibility for time if you give permission to enter the unit during your request for maintenance.
After Business Hours/Weekend Emergency Maintenance:
If any of the below apply to your problem, please call the office at your earliest convenience, or call 715-559-8800. Our Maintenance staff will prioritize calls as needed, and determine if it is an actual maintenance emergency. If you leave a voice mail, please describe the problem in detail, and leave a phone number where you can be reached.
- Water pipe burst
- Unable to lock/unlock entry doors
- Potential fire hazard
- Broken window (glass has been broken out)
- Furnace not working (winter weather)
- Smell gas while all pilot lights are lit
- Water coming in through the roof or foundation.
- All incidents involving damage to the property (fire, flood, vehicle hit building, etc.)
- Any electrical hazard not related to circuit breaker/fuse concerns.